The Paine Mountain Arts Council’s mission is to support a mix of artistic programming in the Northfield Community. We are looking for your ideas for programs and events to sponsor during the coming year. Do you have any suggestions for concerts, theatrical performances or art workshops? Would you like to serve on the PMAC Board, be a committee chair, or volunteer your time? We would love to hear from you!
This season, PMAC has sponsored all or part of the following:
· Jon Gailmor, master teacher and musician, for a multi-day residency in the Northfield Schools
· Labor Day Weekend performance by the Panhandler’s Steel Drum Band
· Gray Building Artists grant
· Eighth Annual Northfield Art Show
· Kayla Streibe (Northfield High School), participation in chorus at Carnegie Hall
· Encore Arioso Primavera concert
· Front Porch Forum contribution
· Summer on the Common performances during the Northfield Farmers’ Market
For more information, please contact one of our board members:
Isabel Weinger Nielsen, Chair, email@example.com, 485-8910
Mary Granai Corrigan, Secretary / Treasurer, firstname.lastname@example.org, 485-7076
Maggie Cook, Pamela & Claude Druhen (485-9650), Jim Jones, David Ward (279-4270)
The Paine Mountain Arts Council is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and all contributions are tax deductible. Contributions may be mailed to PMAC, c/o Corrigan, PO Box 151, Northfield Falls, VT 05664.